500B AERO COMMANDER
Turbo Charged Shrike
AIR ATTACK TYPE 1+ & PASSENGER TRANSPORT
SPEED: 220+ MPH Turbo Charged Cruising Speed
CABIN CAPACITY: 6 Passengers
ENDURANCE: 6.5 hours
AVIONICS, AVOIDANCE & NAVIGATION
- 3 Aircraft Band AM Radios (Transceivers)
- 3 NAT FM Radios (Transceivers)
- 5 Global Positioning System (GPS) Approach Approved
- Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS1)
- Terrain Awareness Warning System (TAWS)
- Automatic Flight Following (AFF)
- MX20 Multifunction Display (MFD) Moving Map
- 6 Channel Audio Annunciator Panel (ACS 296) in three locations
- 4 Radio Airborne Repeater System: Allows any of 4 transceivers to, simulcast or serve as an airborne repeater, the same as a mountain top portable repeater. This feature bridges the initial communications gap on larger incidents.
- Trainee Station with third Audio Panel allows access to all communications
- Satellite Phone and data communications of fire perimeters to the ground
* Nationwide local detail down to dirt roads for accurate fire mapping
- Stabilized Binoculars
- High Definition Video (1920x1080), optical stabilized.
- 15 Mega Pixel camera on continuous intervalometer
- Real-time Aviation Weather Maps, Reports & XM Radio by Satellite
- Additional pilot's GPS with moving-map, weather overlays & terrain/road names (Garmin 496)
Turbo Charging: Improves safety margin under all conditions and increases performance at all altitudes.
More power is available: Take-off and landing performance at high altitude airports. In the case of engine failure, the remaining engine has the additional power to safely return and land.
Carries two Boise Radio Caches anywhere in the West within hours.
The large capacity oxygen we carry will keep everyone on board sharp, alert and safe.
Courtney Aviation 209-532-2345 www.courtneyaviation.com